• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Update

Tripp

Reaction score
Just thought I'd give you a little update on how things were going on the other side of town. The 750 is almost ready. I cranked it last weekend for the first time and supprisingly she sounds great. I did a little more work on the brakes this weekend and my Dad called me today to let me know that he took the first ride on MY RIDE!! Oh well, he did help me quite a bit.

I have signed up for an MSF course that will be given here in town sometime in mid March an then to get the M liscence.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I 've been pretty busy at work with a promotion and all. I hope you and yours are well and would like to thank you for the welcome to TWT though its been a little while. I have recomended this site to some of my friends who are new riders also. This is an excellent site for new riders looking for a little expertise.

I'll continue to update you and will be lurking in the shadows. :chug:

:tab We're looking forward to getting you out on the road and riding with you! Be sure to drop by when you get your license ;-)

Adios,

Tripp said:
This is an excellent site for new riders looking for a little expertise.

Yup, a little expertise is what I have ;-)

Daryl

uberhawk said:
Tripp said:
This is an excellent site for new riders looking for a little expertise.

Yup, a little expertise is what I have ;-)

Daryl

Most of us have the bare minimum of expertise for the way we ride. Some of us operate on Deficit Expertise spending...

Hello Tripp,

Welcome to the TWT family. :lol: I was just talking to Blue Bomber about riders in Huntsville and how we need to get together. I know you're out there. :-? We have a bike night on Thursdays in Montgomery. I'll probably be taking the cage b/c of the temperature but I was able to ride over last week. Hope you and your friends can make it some time.

I took the MSF course in July in Hutto (where my sister lived), got my license the next day and my bike that week. I used the West Hill parking lot to practice before I got out on the road. You'll have to check out the group rides for new riders w/ Backroad Motorcycle Tours.

Back