• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who's Texas Flag VifFeR?

Chirpy

Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Tschoepe
Just wondering who did the paint. Would love to find someone I can trust to do the VTR. Thinking either something like Conlin's Alice bike was in testing of even a full blown Laguna scheme.

All I can find is either cruiser guys who won't touch a sport bike or guys of questionable ability.

TIA,

Daryl

Howdy,

:tab The bike belongs to Hugh. He went to Arkansas with us in October. Great guy. He's one of the people I've met through my stalking activities :roll: I chased him down and flagged him over to the side of the road. :lol: He also hangs out on the HSN site under the name of VFRHugh. I think he uses the same name here.

Adios,

Taylor does most excellent work which you can tell by looking at the samples on his website. He recently painted front and rear numberplates on my VFR (which is one of the streetbike samples).

Back