TWT Forums

TWT Forums (http://www.twtex.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outdoors With Wheels (http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Chase The Bunny Easter Bash On The Ranch April 13 - 17 (http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112841)

wildernessrider 01-18-2017 11:06 AM

Chase The Bunny Easter Bash On The Ranch April 13 - 17

Where do all the “Big Kids” go for Easter?
To the Arkansas Ozarks for…

The First Annual
CHASE THE BUNNY EASTER BASH ON THE RANCH
April 13th to 17th, 2017

at The Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and OHV Adventure Park

http://wildernessrider.com/wp-conten...logo-small.png

Come join us in the Ozark Mountains in beautiful Northwest Arkansas and celebrate the Easter weekend with your off road friends.

From the Houston area? A group of riders are planning to attend and may be able to help trailer or share rides. Check out their thread.

EVENT COSTS:
5 day event $95 rider and $30 each additional passenger
2 Day Weekend Rate $60 rider and $20 each additional passenger
Single Day Rate $30 rider and $10 each additional passenger
2 days or more includes complimentary camping

ON SITE ACCOMMODATIONS:
One of a kind primitive camping sites on premise including cliff side and waterfall locations.
Complimentary camping at the ranch with 2 or more days attendance.

NEARBY LODGING:
Bath House, Bunk House and Cabin Rentals Lost Valley
Private Lodging Upper Buffalo River Association
Elegant Hotel Option Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
More Economical Hotel Option The Hub Marble Falls

More details and register today at www.WildernessRider.com.

EVENT LOCATION:
Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch and OHV Adventure Park
Newton County Rd 9
HC 65, Box 232
Kingston, Arkansas 72742
IN THE BEAUTIFUL OZARKS
CONTACT INFO:
530-377-6678

HOSTS:
Donny Stuart aka Wildernessrider
Lynn Beckwith aka Moto Gal

We are fellow avid outdoor and riding enthusiasts wanting to perpetuate great dirt riding, camping, off roading, hiking and climbing opportunities in the upper Buffalo River Headwaters Region of the Ozarks.

Download CHASE THE BUNNY Flier HERE

For more information call:

530-377-6678

Sponsorship Opportunities Available

http://wildernessrider.com/wp-conten...rves-small.jpg

clutchless 01-20-2017 09:08 PM

Re: Chase The Bunny Easter Bash On The Ranch April 13 - 17

Heck yeah, Gonna tie my basket to front of my bike for this one!

subcomm 01-22-2017 03:42 PM

Looks awesome! I am going to plan on this.

KamLeeR 02-01-2017 09:50 PM

On my radar!

Tourmeister 03-17-2017 02:04 AM

I am curious what to expect.

With three ladies in the family, I can't very easily tell everyone they'll have to use the woods to go to the bathroom ;-) Will you have any kind of porta-johns or anything? Worst case, I could get a 5 gallon bucket, stick a trash bag in it, put a seat on it, and use kitty litter to cover stuff up. They can use it in our trailer for privacy.

Is there any kind of central area where folks might congregate, like a camp fire hang out? Or do you just expect that folks will scatter wherever? Beth and I will probably sleep in the 7 X 16 trailer we're bringing for hauling bikes. The kids will sleep in tents (or trailer if weather doesn't cooperate).

Do we need to bring fire wood? (assuming fires are permitted).

Is there any kind of general store where food can be purchased or maybe a cafe in Kingston for grabbing dinner? I don't really have enough ice chests for packing several days worth of food for five people. On that same note, is there drinkable water available?

I'm just trying to get an idea about what to bring with us.

Cagiva 549 03-17-2017 05:24 AM

Pick up a small porta pot at academy for the back corner in your trailer , mine sets in a corner with a box over it till I need it . Small and very inconvient but better than a bush . Or in your trailer in the nose with a piece of cardboard for a door .

wildernessrider 03-17-2017 08:41 AM

I am should have an outhouse on the place by then. My well driller tells me I am 2 weeks out from him making a start. Mind you that is 2 Ozarks weeks, but soon anyway. Yes there is a gas & cooking grill type conenience store in Kingston which is 9 miles from my driveway. They serve a pretty good breakfast, and a nice large cheeseburger with tots, fries, rings, mushrooms for lunch. Usually have a special of some sort also, but not a whole lot of variety for a dinner menu. Pretty much the same options you had for lunch for the most part. Huntsville is a bit over 20 miles, and has a nice new Walmart supercenter, with groceries for days, and a few more restaurant options. From Wed thru Saturday, Lowgap cafe is open. They have a 5 star chef/owner who grew up and trained out in CA, then fell in love with Newton County and decided to live there. He serves the best food in the county, nut expect to pay big city restaurant prices. Certainly not exorbadent, but not cheap either. I have some prime locations that would serve as a nice central gathering point. We can decide which and where we want to locate on the day once we see how many, how windy (my mountain top pastures can catch some serious wind!), how chilly, and how muddy or rainy it is. Plenty of options available so we should end up happy with what we choose.

Tourmeister 03-17-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagiva 549 (Post 1493053)
Pick up a small porta pot at academy for the back corner in your trailer , mine sets in a corner with a box over it till I need it . Small and very inconvient but better than a bush . Or in your trailer in the nose with a piece of cardboard for a door .

That is the plan just for a backup ;-) Home depot five gallon bucket with seat/lid on it. Might even get one of those little shower/changing room tent things so we can use it outside since there might be a few of us in the trailer... :uhoh: :lol2:

Thanks Donnie, that is all good news!