TWT Forums

TWT Forums (http://www.twtex.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going! (http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14940)

4jranch 12-18-2013 06:40 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Done, about time for me to get on board. Great site.

Thanks...

Tourmeister 12-22-2013 04:46 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jegarh (Post 1219607)
OK. I'm a faithful TWT supporter. Why can't I post?

jegarh

(jerry) ::confused:

You don't have to be a Forum Supporter to post. You only need to be a registered user AND you have to be logged in. However, since you posted the above post, I am not sure why you are asking why you can't post :scratch:

jegarh 12-24-2013 07:31 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tourmeister (Post 1220623)
You don't have to be a Forum Supporter to post. You only need to be a registered user AND you have to be logged in. However, since you posted the above post, I am not sure why you are asking why you can't post :scratch:

I got ahead of myself and had a "senior moment". All's well. Thanks for the reply. Now how about Junction....................

Electrified 01-07-2014 06:49 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
I'm a faithful TWT supporter but all of a sudden my name in my avatar has changed and I can't send private messages because it is full. My check goes out the same time every month and now I am cut off. Very frustrating.

RollingJ 01-07-2014 07:37 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
PM TM.

Electrified 01-07-2014 07:54 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
I would but I can't because now my PM box is full because I am no longer a forum supporter and the limit reverts back to what a non supporter has. :angryfire

RollingJ 01-07-2014 08:16 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Are you doing the paypal thing? I had issues a while back when I needed to update my secondary card info (or something of the sort).

I'm sure TM will chime in here is a flash.

Tourmeister 01-08-2014 03:23 AM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrified (Post 1224800)
I'm a faithful TWT supporter but all of a sudden my name in my avatar has changed and I can't send private messages because it is full. My check goes out the same time every month and now I am cut off. Very frustrating.

:tab Sorry about that.

:tab Since you guys don't use Paypal through the forum and a check arrives every month instead, the forum's automated supporter renewal functions don't work on your accounts. So I simply set your accounts as being forum supporters for a year at a time (the max I can do). I just did not realize your current terms expired on 1/6 as I don't get any kind of automated notice that your term is about to expire. However, both of you should have received an automated courtesy email about a week before the 6th letting you know that your current term was about to expire. It has a line in it that says "THIS IS NOT A BILL!". If you see that or miss it and the term expires again next year, just shoot me a PM and I will fix it.

:tab I just set both of your accounts up for another year.

Electrified 01-08-2014 05:01 AM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tourmeister (Post 1224898)
:tab Sorry about that.

:tab Since you guys don't use Paypal through the forum and a check arrives every month instead, the forum's automated supporter renewal functions don't work on your accounts. So I simply set your accounts as being forum supporters for a year at a time (the max I can do). I just did not realize your current terms expired on 1/6 as I don't get any kind of automated notice that your term is about to expire. However, both of you should have received an automated courtesy email about a week before the 6th letting you know that your current term was about to expire. It has a line in it that says "THIS IS NOT A BILL!". If you see that or miss it and the term expires again next year, just shoot me a PM and I will fix it.

:tab I just set both of your accounts up for another year.

Thanks Tourmeister. Looks like I'm back in action. :pirate:

Hoss83 02-04-2014 07:32 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
I know there is a place on here where I can see who the big Kahuna is and who the moderators are. I did a quick scan because I'm always in a hurry.....:rider:
But could you either tell me or show me........please!

I'm new here but really like what I see so far and the members are top notch as well. This is a really good forum compared to some others and I'm not ragging on anyone. To each his own but I think this may be the best I've seen (for me).
I will become a supporting member only problem is remembering to send $ each month may be difficult.....I have 'old timers' and C.R.F. so I will send a years worth all at once if that's ok...:trust:
Very nice forum....thanks for having it!

Hoss83

Electrified 02-04-2014 07:35 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Just go to the top where it says SUPPORT TWT. Tourmeister is the big Kahuna. :sun:

Hoss83 03-25-2014 08:56 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Ok, just sent $ for a year.....best forum hands down! Thanks for keeping it that way!

Tourmeister 03-26-2014 05:09 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Thank you very much! :thumb:

DaveC 05-19-2014 01:16 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Sold my DL seat, quickly. None of the hassle of CList. Sent in 10% because I use this site for so much more than a few for sale items.
:sun:
Thanks,

Curly27784 02-22-2015 04:57 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Sent ya $15 by Paypal. I know it's not much, but the IRS just took a big bite outta me. Plan on retiring in a year and a half. I'll be in Houston in April looking for a retirement home.:rider:

Tourmeister 02-22-2015 08:07 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Thanks! I hope your move to Texas goes smoothly. April is prime riding time, especially in the Tx Hill Country.

Electrified 10-31-2015 10:07 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
WTH? Almost 19,000 registered users and only 123 users giving a few bucks? No wonder I can never sell anything on TWT. Bunch of dang cheapskates.

j_blankenship 11-01-2015 11:01 AM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Good point E, chipped in now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Electrified 11-01-2015 11:06 AM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j_blankenship (Post 1388255)
Good point E, chipped in now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:clap:

Timbercat 11-01-2015 02:47 PM

Re: Help Keep Two Wheeled Texans Going!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrified (Post 1388163)
WTH? Almost 19,000 registered users and only 123 users giving a few bucks? No wonder I can never sell anything on TWT. Bunch of dang cheapskates.


I have wondered about this as well. Just looking at the posts and comments I'm amazed at the few that contribute. Doesn't say a lot about our community, or... Maybe it does.
Lee


Lee
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-18.

vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

Page generated in 0.07850 seconds with 9 queries