• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Bike Breakfast 9AM Saturday, August 16, 2014 - OST in Bandera

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan rides for the day. If you ride a motorcycle come on out, sportbikes, cruisers, dual sports, etc. If it has two, three, or even four wheels come on out, or if you just like motorcycles.

Dual sport ride afterwards, leave at 10a? A couple of hours?

OST Restaurant
(830) 796-3836
305 Main St
Bandera, TX 78003

tbe_ost5_zpsea6893ae.jpg

E90ga01-1_zps0e6a0962.jpg

tbe_ost2_zpsd2a749f9.jpg

You did! There were 8 for breakfast. 3 VStrom 3 KLR 1200GS and a DR 400 (?) A Suzuki 400 anyway. I'm not sure what Russ rode today. It could have been his FJR not the Wee [emoji9]

Last edited:
Where is that watery crossing? Up our way, all the creeks are dry.

:giveup:

RB

Happy to have met some new faces and glad y'all had a good ride!

IF on one of yall's SATURDAY rides,... you see a fedex express van and the driver waves at you, wave back. (Like Timbercat did just the other morning on hwy 173.)

i am working while ya'll are playing. not fair! LOL

and when ya'll are ready for a SUNDAY or a MONDAY ride, just let me know. I am "parked on ready."

:rider:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I really enjoyed the ride today. Got home and ordered the new speedometer cable for $23 and went ahead and ordered a new set of tires for the Big Bend trip in October. Way to capture those water crossings Sander! Thanks! Please let me know when you guys want to ride again I will try and make it.

Back