Current Total For July: $223.01
Previous Month: $622.03 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42
131 Current Forum Supporters out of 19,667 Registered Users (0.67%)
If you enjoy the TWT site we would like to encourage you to help support the site. Every little bit helps, even the small one time donations. By donating you get the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to keep the site available for everyone's enjoyment as well as some extra perks
Here is a comparison of normal Registered Users and Forum Supporter:
- Max of 50 saved Private Messages, Max of one recipient per message
- No custom user title under your username
- Avatar image size 150 x 150 at 32Kb
- Profile image size 200 x 200 at 65Kb
- May use the attachment feature in posts
- Max of 1000 saved Private Messages, Max of 10 recipients per message
- Custom user title under your username
- Avatar image size 200 x 200 at 75Kb
- Profile image size 300 x 300 at 100Kb
- May use the attachment feature in posts and also upload larger images into the TWT Photo Gallery where they can then be linked to in your posts.
To make a donation and become a Forum Supporter, click the Support TWT
link in the center of the main Nav Bar at the top of any page on the website. Currently, donations can be made via Paypal or by mailing a payment. For the cost of a single trip to Starbucks, you can support TWT for a month!
Please note on the Donate page that there are three options for donating. You may do a one time monthly payment, a recurring monthly payment, or pay for an entire year at one time. The only difference among them is in the amounts. Forum supporter status only lasts for the donation duration. So if you pay for one month only, at the end of 30 days, your status and privileges will lapse. At any time, you may resume supporter status by simply making another donation
. All images that may be in the Photo Gallery will remain there, you just won't be able to upload additional images after your status lapses until you donate again.
Donations are treated as gifts under the IRS code and are thus not tax deductible for the donor.