• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

250 Moto GP in Spain -- NO SPOILER!!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab If you haven't seen the 250cc race from Spain this weekend, get your butt parked in front of the tube and watch the replay!! The whole race is great but the last five laps are phenomenal!!

Oh, **** YEAH! That was an amazing final five laps of racing. I could not believe what I was seeing.

The big-bore race (as it were) was not quite as exciting, but it was still amazing to me to watch a certain physician inexorably make his way to the front, then play around with sliding the bike until the finish line.... :o

Gawd, doesn't that just make you sick? Rossi is just too **** good. Love watching him destroy the competition, though.

:tab I just wish Colin was up there mixing it up with the leaders like Troy Bayliss. I miss seeing those two duke it out. As for Rossi, he is simply incredible. I just hope his ego does not get the best of him. Life has a nasty way of biting you on the *** when you are showing off!

The 250 race was incredible!

I could have done without the rossi butt-cam. Is that for all his admiring female fans, or what?

The post (big-bore)-race interviews were interesting, iirc:

* Biaggi -- whine whine whine
* Rossi -- Technical, professional description of another winning day.
* Bayliss -- Classy nod to his fellow podiumites, hint at wanting to mix it up with some other racers ("it was boring").

I wish aprilia would bag the fly-by-wire on the Cube, and give Edwards (and Haga) a decent machine with which to spank the other guys....

Back