• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Painting

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Blaschke
I have a question. Anybody have any idea what it would cost to have a bike like a Aprilia futura painted a totally different color? Any suggestions on someone to do the job?

Squeaky? You there?

I hear opportunity calling! :-)

With all due respect to Squeaky, I'd probably also recommend Blair Graphix.

Here's my favorite of his:

mototekrs250(1).jpg

I'm not sure anyone could match my Flame Red, but if I had to repaint (&deity; forbid), I might go for a nice yellow next time around... :-)

I'm not a pro, just a fast learner that has been looking for opportunities. Don't know if I'm ready for anything as snazzy as that Spiderman bike, but solid colors are within my experience so far.

Squeaky said:
I'm not a pro, just a fast learner that has been looking for opportunities. Don't know if I'm ready for anything as snazzy as that Spiderman bike, but I solid colors are within my experience so far.

Hmmm..We might need to talk then. I took the topcase off the VFR I recently sold and I would like to have it painted to match the color of the ST.

Pete

Back