• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

OK since I am busted here we go

Reaction score
Big pic 1
Big pic 2

The only thing different from the pictures is the addition of Harris racing frame sliders. Needless to say she is awesome :dude:

[IMG changed to URL because pics wider than 500pix - Admin]

Sweet bike (although clearly I've seen it before). Can't wait to finally meet you after seeing you post on the boards all this time.

Saw the gold suspenders too. Very nice! Did those come with the bike or did you put them on?

The whole bike was built by Patrick from Motorcycles Unlimited.
(Deep breath) It has:
Ohlins forks
Ohlins shock
Ohlins Dampner
OZ forged wheels
CGR Roll-a-click levers
Sato Racing High mounts
PCIIIR
SS lines (Front, Back & Clutch)
Flapper Mod
Removed Soft Rev Limiter
BCM filters

I think that is it :clap :dude:

kawi jm said:
The whole bike was built by Patrick from Motorcycles Unlimited.
(Deep breath) It has:
Ohlins forks
Ohlins shock
Ohlins Dampner
OZ forged wheels
CGR Roll-a-click levers
Sato Racing High mounts
PCIIIR
SS lines (Front, Back & Clutch)
Flapper Mod
Removed Soft Rev Limiter
BCM filters

I think that is it :clap :dude:

I love it. It's like an anglo-asian mille factory. :clap :bigokay:

Actually the brakes are the "stockish" part of the bike. Just lines, and stock pads. They are VERY good from HRC. I might add EBC Pro lite full floating rotors at some point. It really helps saving on rotational mass. :twisted:

No hate'n, it is just a fact that getting parts for a eyetalian machine is a beouch. That is my only gripe about the mille. If it was not for that I would probably have a mille Factory :chug:

That is a gorgeous bike. Awesome. Seriously - that is one of the nicest turned out rides I've seen in eons.

Can I have it?

:chug:

Hey John,

Very nice bike. :-D Will we be able to see it in person like maybe on the ride this weekend. Did Patrick get tired of lending out his bike? :lol: Hope to see you & Margorie soon.

You done good old son. I bet your neighbor is thinking that basketball goal is looking mighty mundane about now. " But , but, my minivan's doors open with remote control".

:rofl

It is a nice bike! Destined for the track or gonna save it for the street?

Adios,

She will be street only. 140 mph through turn 1 just doesn't sound fun :twisted:

Whats up with the minivan statement? sorry I just didn't get the message :scratch

John,

I think that is his way of saying "Hey, nice bike... I really like it! but look what I have that is pretty neat." Of course this is JMHO of what he is saying.

Michael,

For what it is worth, I think the auto door open thing is cool but I have give the cool factor award to John's bike. I am sure you would agree.

Kelly <--- jealous Bandit owner

Back