• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston intro

JB

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I better introduce myself as I have been lurking for some time now.

I live on the westside of Houston and ride a '01 F4i. This is my first bike but have some prior experience on dirt but little on the street except for riding friends bikes. I am more of a sport touring type but the CBR works well with getting some miles under my belt.

Thanks to Scott and members of TWT I have been able to gain lots of info about areas to ride here in Texas. Being originally from Canada this helps out a lot.

Hope to meet some of you soon...I am going to try to make it to Kings Cafe at the end of the month.

Howdy!

:tab Nice of you to come out of the closet ;-) We definitely have a lot of lurkers here. But that's cool. I'm glad you enjoy the site and certainly look forward to meeting you at the bike night!

Back