• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Breakfast and a ride 09/14/03

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Several of us are meeting at King's Cafe in Montgomery in the morning about 9:00am for breakfast, followed by some riding. Anyone that would like to join us is welcome.

Adios,

hah just noticed the Chair Jockey

Bwuhahah! That happened a LONG time ago! I hope you are more observant when riding :shock: :P

I had a great time riding with you guys. The road that passes by Lake Livingston was a real treat. Never been down that one. Let me know next time you do a day trip. I would like to go. Hopefully, the luv bugs will be gone by then. It took me hours to get all those buggers out of all the nooks and crannies of my bike and helmet (not to mention mesh jacket).

I turns out that John and I live about a mile from each other in Magnolia.

Desmo, since my steel trap brain rusted long ago, please remind me of your real name again... ;-)

Back