• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Northwest Houston / Cyfair area

Reaction score
I just moved here from Florida.
Anyone in the area with a Triumph? Anyone know of a good service center that works on Triumphs?

Welcome, many Triumphs here.

In fact we had a small Triumph convention last weekend on our (now) monthly pie run and here is the Pie Report. For the first time I had to answer the question "which Triumph".

I know that Lone Star BMW/Triumph here is Austin comes highly recommended, not sure about the dealers in Houston. I am sure there will be some more chime in soon.

2fast4u,

Nice to have you with us. try and get in touch with scratch or strider and they may be able to head you in the right direction. I also live in the Cy-Fair area (copperfield to be exact) so drop me a note when your looking for a ride.

Welcome!! British USA is the only place in town I know of, about as far away from Cypress as you can be and still be "in town" College Street off of 45 south, by Hobby Airport.

Good to have ya here, 2fast!

I'm not greatly impressed with what I've heard about the service departments at any of the Triumph dealers in the Houston area, but there are some independant repair shops that do good work:

* Motorcycles Unlimited on FM 1960 near I-45 north – ask for Patrick – (281) 444-0545
* K.S. Cycle Works in Katy, Tx – ask for Kevin – (281) 391-4131

* Metric Motorcycles Shepherd & Loop 610 North – ask for Andy – (713) 334-8030

I haven’t done business with Andy yet, but I’ve met him and he seems like a solid guy and I hear good things about the work he does. The other two shops will take care of you very well.

Welcome to the site 2fast ;-)

Adios,

Back