• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Conroe area

Hemibee said:
One of these days there will be a "BEE" in the garage. Or maybe a 340 Demon.
I passed a guy on I-45 yesterday driving down into Houston in a 340 Dart Swinger with the twin scoops on the hood. Needed some work but didn't look too bad. Paint was faded, heavy tint on the windows, one exhaust pipe was loose.

LOL there's a lot of hemi's out there, my first 3 toyotas were all hemi's, and many other engines are. I would imagine a few bikes are too.

Texas T said:
Hemibee said:
One of these days there will be a "BEE" in the garage. Or maybe a 340 Demon.
I passed a guy on I-45 yesterday driving down into Houston in a 340 Dart Swinger with the twin scoops on the hood. Needed some work but didn't look too bad. Paint was faded, heavy tint on the windows, one exhaust pipe was loose.

I had a '69 Swinger but no 340. Would love to have one of all of the 340 cars plus a Hemi or twenty from around '69.

I've been swapping email with a COG'er that's coming down here for the World Of Outlaws race and he sent me a list of his toys yesterday...

street ysr 50
race ysr 50
75 CB400F
75 S1 Kawasaki
74 H2
78 Z1R
97 Duc 748
99 COncours
00 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport
04 KTM SMC 625

33 Ford 3W Hiboy :shock:
34 Ford pu