• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Highway Daredevils

Uh-oh. I have a rouge sporty bike. Flame rouge, to be precise... :-D

Sorry, feeling saucy...

buck000 said:
Uh-oh. I have a rouge sporty bike. Flame rouge, to be precise... :-D

Sorry, feeling saucy...

:oops: ****. Well the only excuse I have for that one is lack of coffee this morning.

I'll be looking for your ROUGE bike doing some wheelies down 35 Buck.

Cheers,

Pete

Remember all!!! It is sweeps month.

Time to generate all the rage and paranoia that they can. It helps rating you know. They don't care who they damage during sweeps.

Why don't they do a story on old blues hairs in Buicks or cell phone toting soccer moms in mini vans? Because they are the groups that they want to watch.

:tab This is lame. Don't these people have anything better to do a story about? This was just done not even a month ago. They'll go down to the Blue Goose and interview only the idiots in the crowd and ignore the mature responsible riders because they don't fit the profile the "reporter" is interested in highlighting. This kind of slanted biased reporting is so obvious it makes me wonder how anyone can stand to watch the news or believe a thing the news tells them. I quit watching years ago and have never been happier ;-)

Adios,

I imagine interest has been sparked again because of that idiot that ran from The Colony PD and later crashed and died. He hit the papers and TV for about 3 days, all the way from when he did his bouncing act down the highway, to the story on how he was supposed to be in court for drug possession that morning and then it kind of fizzled out when the bloodwork came back and showed him almost 3X the legal limit.

Dead link..??

Best regards team:

The link does not show anything...!!!

Can someone post a direct link to the video..??, please.

Back