• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Talihina video

Now that's what you call dual sport action......... motorcycle and rock climbing! :rider:

Sweet Chris

Just a little higher and dry conditions that thing is prefect. Did you turn the resolution up ? Is that the North stuff you were telling em about. I don't think I recoginize it....

Mike Green

Where did you start?
When were you there?
Awesome video.

Last week My brother, Son and I ran a short portion of the INT just above the Billy Creek camp ground. What a blast. My brother said that we climbed 800 feet in 2 tenths of a mile. Just watch out for the tree with magnetic limbs.

Now that's what you call dual sport action......... motorcycle and rock climbing! :rider:

Actually the real rocky sections aren't even in the video.

Sweet Chris

Just a little higher and dry conditions that thing is prefect. Did you turn the resolution up ? Is that the North stuff you were telling em about. I don't think I recoginize it....

Mike Green

The resolution was already on high. Most of that is north of 1 until the section with the long creek I stop in the middle of. That's on the way home after lunch.

After seeing this I need to get the old XL600R running. Got the Ricky Stator in but need a stator cover gasket which I'll have to order online.

nice video, I miss trees for this application. Some day I will come back just to spend a week up there and enjoy Oklahoma again.

I will have to pull out my camera at the next race to get some footage. Also, it is water proof up to 3m. I plan to take it to the coast for some snorkeling in a May.

nice video, I miss trees for this application. Some day I will come back just to spend a week up there and enjoy Oklahoma again.

I will have to pull out my camera at the next race to get some footage. Also, it is water proof up to 3m. I plan to take it to the coast for some snorkeling in a May.

Bring your gear and you can try out a 300 exc..

Mike Green

Sweet Chris.Mike told me about the storm damage ,wow.

I'm WAY missing okl....Maybe in a month or so.

Awsome, I've been wanting to get up that way... Thanks for the confirmation:thumb:

Back