• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Re: Where am I?

That's on Davis Blvd. just south of Cotton Belt Barbecue. I thought it looked familiar.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics to post.

We have a winner! I was sure someone would recognize it....

ThumperDan, you're up so what do you want to do? Pick someone to take your place?

I pick Tim Kreitz. Show us something in West Texas, Tim. Preferrably something that doesn't look too much like the rest of West Texas. :lol2:

Actually, if anyone wants to jump in, go right ahead. I'm enjoying the thread no matter who is posting.

I pick Tim Kreitz. Show us something in West Texas, Tim. Preferrably something that doesn't look too much like the rest of West Texas. :lol2:

If you want Tim to join in and post up then you might have to PM him.... So far he has not participated yet. he may not be watching this thread.

No big deal. I hadn't seen Tim chime in yet and I knew he had pics.

Okay, the floor is open. Somebody post a picture! I really don't have any.

how about this?

HPIM0602.jpg

You're at the Prada store on Mars? :shrug:

Bump as waiting for next pic in the game.

This thread is so awesome... I am fairly new to Texas and really new to two wheels. So getting to see all these pics helps me plan my trips :)

That in Brownwood, TX?

sorry, just happened to catch it between doing returns. Thats a neat looking building though

Back