• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Getting Started

Reaction score
I 'm tired of being called a "lurker" :-? , (by my own son even) so I'm coming out of the closet and joining the group. I confess..I enjoy riding my bike almost as much as sailing my boat. Look forward to corresponding with and meeting some of you.

Howdy Tom, welcome to the site! Join us for bike night at King's Cafe in Montgomery. We're there every Thursday evening 7:00pm until they run us off.

Adios,

Been a good season so far for sailing. Nothing like rounding the mark on a blustery January day and popping the spinnaker. And when its 5kts, leave the sails furled and get on the bike.

Took long enough! Good bunch of folks here, you'll be addicted in no time. Now, no embarassing stories please....

Getting sarted

gotdurt said:
Took long enough! Good bunch of folks here, you'll be addicted in no time. Now, no embarassing stories please....

I thought telling good and embarrasing stories was what this is all about...but it works 2 ways! ;-)

Howdy! Welcome to the site! Casey said something about you lurking here on occasion. Good to see you coming out of the woodowrk ;-)

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Howdy Tom, welcome to the site! Join us for bike night at King's Cafe in Montgomery. We're there every Thursday evening 7:00pm until they run us off.

Adios,
Welcome Tom. If you want riding company to King's just let me know. The wife and I go every week. I won't be there THIS week as I'll be in AZ but will get my "fix" the following week.

Cool, another 'saki ZR7S rider! :chug:

But why are you selling it? :-(
Something else in mind?

Glad to see the father/son combo here!

Re: Getting sarted

gotwind said:
gotdurt said:

I thought telling good and embarrasing stories was what this is all about...but it works 2 ways! ;-)

Can't believe it took me that long to make the connection... Don't worry, I GOT it now.

:oops:

But why are you selling it? Something else in mind?

If he is anything like Casey, he goes through vehicles at an alarming rate!! I lost track of all the cars, trucks, bikes, etc,... Casey had in the few years he was working with us. :lol:

Gilk51 said:
Cool, another 'saki ZR7S rider! :chug:

But why are you selling it? :-(
Something else in mind?

Glad to see the father/son combo here!

Love the ZR but I'm going to a bike made more for the long haul, I bought an ST1100. I would live to keep both but I already have the NX650, I have no space....and Moma's patience is wearing thin :roll: . Besides, I'm afraid I may have inherited my son's vehicular turnover disease (as Scott mentioned earlier).

I have a NelsonRiggs tank bag and expandable saddle bags for sale that fit the ZR well. If you know someone looking for a good ZR7S, let me know.

gotwind said:
Besides, I'm afraid I may have inherited my son's vehicular turnover disease (as Scott mentioned earlier).
You inherited mine, eh? :roll:

Yeah, my Dad thinks Genes work the other direction too... :lol:

Back