• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sunset pics from ride home today

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab The ride home from work was a little chilly but really pretty. As I rounded a curve, the trees gave way to an open pasture with a great view of the fading sun. Here are some of the shots:

http://twtex.com/linkfiles/120403Sunset/

Fortunately, I carry my camera in my tankbag when commuting. There are times though that I wish I had a bionic eye with a camera built into it so that when I see the perfect picture, I could just blink and snap the shot. I'd download it later via the wireless connection between my eye and my puter. :mrgreen:

Adios,

Nice shots - I especially like DSC01076. The colors your camera captured are pretty amazing in that one. Bet the full-size image would make a nice screen background.

It's kind of humbling to consider that the particular configuration of clouds and light you caught on a few pixels there are unique to that place and moment in time and will never be repeated again.

- and that's as deep as I'm going to get today. :mrgreen: :wink:

It's kind of humbling to consider that the particular configuration of clouds and light you caught on a few pixels there are unique to that place and moment in time and will never be repeated again.

Kind of like the pictures I take of all the people :P Some just aren't as pretty as the sunset :shock: :lol:

Adios,

Great pics Scott :-D I like #77, amazing colours 8)

That was pretty deep scratch, I wasn't aware you had it in you :wink:

red_m said:
That was pretty deep scratch, I wasn't aware you had it in you :wink:

Surprised myself, if the truth be told - even had to lay down and rest for a while after posting that. :eek: :mrgreen:

Back