• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Changed my name

Mark G

Reaction score
from Vato Viejo, which I am, to my actual name, Mark G. Partly triggered by the upcoming Arkansas rally, which SWMBO is to attend with me. She doesn't know about my other life, and I don't want her eyes rolling at me when people start calling me "Vato", or "Viejo", or "Vato Viejo", or "VV" :oops:

That would be the online fantasy life, in which I assume a different persona.

Besides, I've sort of felt like a CB dude from the 70's.

Mark G said:
She doesn't know about my other life, and I don't want her eyes rolling at me when people start calling me "Vato", or "Viejo", or "Vato Viejo", or "VV" :oops:
You should not have told us; now you'll never hear the end of it!
:twisted: :nana :twisted:

Texas T said:
Mark G said:
She doesn't know about my other life, and I don't want her eyes rolling at me when people start calling me "Vato", or "Viejo", or "Vato Viejo", or "VV" :oops:
You should not have told us; now you'll never hear the end of it!
:twisted: :nana :twisted:

Okay, Brian, go ahead. I've still got that pm you sent me. Do the words "stripper", "Harley", and "German Shepherd" mean anything to you? How about to Beth? Hmmm?

Mark G said:
Okay, Brian, go ahead. I've still got that pm you sent me. Do the words "stripper", "Harley", and "German Shepherd" mean anything to you? How about to Beth? Hmmm?

I think you mean Brenda. ;-)

For what it's worth, probably half of the people in my Jeep club know my real name, but they all call me Sleepy anyway. You may just be out of luck.

Sleepy Weasel said:
For what it's worth, probably half of the people in my Jeep club know my real name, but they all call me Sleepy anyway. You may just be out of luck.

There's a club for Jeeps? Wow. I'm gonna start a club for my Hyundai.

Back