• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

relics

Tripp

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good online oem or other parts distributor? Im looking for a Mikuni 34 series carburetor kit for my 79 Yamaha xs750se triple. :huh:

Try Dennis Kirk for the carb kits. K&L makes kits for the bike and the part # is 17-0590. Here's the link to the part on their site: clicky here

[edited by admin so the freaking link would not take up three lines across the screen!! :-P ]

The carbs may be discontinued like the carbs on my dad's old Maxim, so good luck. The aftermarket may be the only source for parts if the carbs have been discontinued. Good luck. :)

:tab I saw someone with a blue old yamaha in the back of their pickup truck this morning on the way to work. They were on Eleventh St. heading towards the square. It looked a lot like yours. At the time I had forgotten yours is red. Wonder who this could be? ;-)

Adios,

No No Mine is Blue. The red one is the only thing I could find for an avatar w/o a digital camera handy. But I don't know who's was in the truck?

http://www.carbparts.com/

These guys have everything for everything.... Just call 'em.

On another note.... Look up your part #'s at bike bandit on their fiche. Then go to www.ronayers.com and plug your part # into the search field at the top left of the page. Ron Ayers will be cheaper, and they have faster shipping then bike bandit. I ordered some main and pilot jets from BB and it took three weeks to get to me :evil:

-=Tim=-

Back