• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A call for banner images for the TWT site

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Well, now that we are approaching nearly 400 members, I thought I would ask folks for contributions in the form of pictures. The banner images that you see at the top of each page are 350 X 87 pixel GIF files. They don't have to be images taken in Texas. The idea is to have images that when viewed, really make you want to go riding :wink:

:tab If you would like to contribute any images, please size them to the 350 X 87 format and save them as GIF images. Email them to me at:

Tourmeister@twtex.com

I can't really post too many so I may have to start rotating out some of the older images if we get a lot.

Adios,

bumpity bump.

:tab C'mon people, surely some of you have some good pics you'd like to see at the tops of the pages here?! :-? Only two people have contributed since I started the sight nearly a year ago. I wanna see some other faces up there for a while ;-)

Adios,

Don't forget the grind, to go with that bump :wink: I hope what I sent you are okay, if not, just fire them in the trash! :lol:

Racing pics are cool, but I prefer that the be trackday pics. The idea being that pics are of our users doing their thing ;-)

Adios,

Thanks Daryl!

:tab You should see them eventually! ;-)

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
I can't really post too many so I may have to start rotating out some of the older images if we get a lot.
Feel free to remove the picture of me and the beer. :-|

:chug:

Well... these are a few I took...

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

pic5.gif

pic6.gif

... if you like any of them... feel free to use...

Golly... that was so much fun I made some more...

pic7.gif

pic8.gif

pic9.gif

pic10.gif

... it is a slow day at work...
... at least I am making it one...

:chug:

No one with a Guzzi ever sends me any pics :-P

Adios,

I keep looking and looking for one of my pictures...
... nothing.

:-(

Where's the love man?

:mrgreen:

Hmm... I can't seem to find any images from you :scratch I normally save all of the images sent to me in a subdirectory named after the user that sent them. Did you email any images?

Tourmeister said:
Hmm... I can't seem to find any images from you :scratch I normally save all of the images sent to me in a subdirectory named after the user that sent them. Did you email any images?

I just resent them...

:bigokay:

It's pretty cool. . .

. . . to see your images at the top of the screen from time to time.

Thanks Scott.

I have a whole bunch more from our ride in the hill country in mid-April that I can resize and send along if you are still wanting more. Loads of blue bonnets and bikes.

Probably due to the new forum software change, but buck-oh's banner slide show no longer works. Can it be fixed? (I am looking for an image...)
:confused:

Back