• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Houston Based Tourer

Reaction score
Hello TexSTers,

My name is Christian and I ride a Hawk GT in streetfighter guise (in between wrenchings,) and a VFR800 Laundryceptor. I live in Houston but I am a roadie for an Austin country singer and am never home. Luckily I have room for the VFR on the gear truck and get lots of riding in on days off. Never thought I'd have a trailer queen but there you have it. Tomorrow I ride from Raliegh NC to Auburn AL. Lots of sweet sweet highwway there. My band spends a lot of time in Texas so any STers who are planning rides can feel free to drop me an email.

CHS

Howdy Christian,

Welcome to the group. If you are going to be in Texas the weekend of April 11-13th, there is a large gathering of Sportbikes out in Leakey. Gonna spend the weekend burning up the Hill country. If you are interested, drop me a note and I'll shoot you some details.

Man I wish I was out there in Northeast Alabama with you. I used to live in Jacksonville (college town by Anniston). There is some great riding in that area.

Back