• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rossi's ticket

Reaction score
First Name
Taeyoung
Last Name
Choi
Read about this from local news paper while I was in Monterey.
Rossi was riding with a passenger without a helmet.
When he was coming back to the track, a police officer pulled him over and tried to get him a ticket.
(he almost missed practice because of this)
I think one of GP people came out and took care of the situation.
(I believe he didn't get a ticket)
Funny somebody took the photos.
:lol:

rossi.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Bet he could still beat any of us around Laguna Seca on that scooter, 2-up, with plenty of time to stop for a citation. :mrgreen:

If it's against the law and he was doing it................

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. You got to pay to play.

Hemibee said:
If it's against the law and he was doing it................

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. You got to pay to play.

Agreed, i don't care who you are, if you break the law you get the ticket

The difference is he just views it as a parking fee. Kinda like feeding the meter and only if Yamaha doesn't pick up the tab for him. :-D

QN4Y.jpg

s20683_PC_1.jpg

Maybe he had a big poker game in the pits and was in a hurry. Did he start out as a mechanic?

Yeah, he shoulda gotten the ticket, you know if it was an average joe that no one would have come to your aid to "straighen things out".

Oh well, famous people get away with everything.

Kim

nutmegchoi said:
Funny somebody took the photos.

4.jpg

He kind of looks like Roberto Benigni in that photo. And what are the odds that that policewoman is thinking, "Look at that skinny kid, who does he think he is?"

Hilary%20Swank+Roberto%20Benigni.jpg

Of course, for Vale, life is beautiful. ;-)

The Italian motorcyclist has won four straight MotoGP World Championships, the equivalent of Nascar's Nextel Cup Series championship.

:brainsnap

Even Forbes can't get away from the nascrap plague...

:headbang:

Back