• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[Trip Report] TWT Colorado Rally July 16th-23rd, 2005

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know the trip is going GREAT!!

These things don't come with roll bars? :scratch
P1010536.JPG

That screw fell down in there somewhere!!!..... :roll:
P1010583.JPG

Look, I found a KTM! :lol:
DSC04084.JPG

I knew I should of loctited that bolt. :-|
DSC04062.JPG

The roads suck, the weather sucks, the scenery sucks. We never should of come here. :angel:
DSC04010.JPG

:chug:

Re: Trip Report TWT Colorado Rally

Dyna Sport said:

Finally, a new picture of the BMW in a different position. Shall we call it the "turtle position"? :mrgreen: BTW, that looks expensive.

WOW!

You can still see the smile on Scott's face despite his bike playing dead :clap

So which one of you internet-addicted-tech-freaks brought a laptop along and just HAD to get online during your vacation? :shrug:
Don't get me wrong... I'm glad you posted this teaser! Can't wait to get the scoop! :bigokay:

Ya know.....Scott will never be able to sell that bike to anyone on this board if he keeps posing for photos like that.

Pete

Well at least someone is having agreat time..... A new DS rider in training I think. :angel:

P1010054.JPG

BTW I brought my laptop for figuring out freaky jeep trail routes and uploading to the GPSes, but they have high speed wireless internet at the hotel.

Dyna Sport said:
Look, I found a KTM! :lol:

They used to pan for gold in those rivers. Turning up DS bikes now, huh? ;-)

Dyna Sport said:
The roads suck, the weather sucks, the scenery sucks. We never should of come here.
DSC04010.JPG
Texas needs this level of enthusiasm in road design.

Wow .... it will be interesting to hear about this trip. :eek: It looks like Beth & Sarah got to meet up with them in the Jeep.

txcpl said:
txmedic said:
Dyna Sport said:

Finally, a new picture of the BMW in a different position. Shall we call it the "turtle position"? :mrgreen: BTW, that looks expensive.

Oh man...I can't wait to hear this story.

Pete

Yeah, if you look close you can tell he is going to blame the tires.:lol: He's worn most of the center knobs off. The road appears to be pretty good right there so he's got to come up with a good story. Maybe elk dodging or something.

txmedic said:
Dyna Sport said:

I used to turn my bicycle up like that to oil the chain, But Beemers dont have chains. SEYA

I heard it was hot out there I think scott was trying to fan his self with the knobbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send more pix
Steve

Hee-hee-hee! Me thinks Scott's next accessory should be an electric winch. Umm, hopefully it's just the angle in the photo but that left bar looks seriously bent! :eek:

An alternate take:

Roll over girl, roll over!

P1010536.JPG

Good girl!

:mrgreen:

FotoMoto said:

An alien ray beam suddenly grabbed me and my motorcycle and took me up into the sky! We travelend through a black hole to the other end of the universe! I talked to Elvis! He asked for Krispy Cremes. I was gone for three days, but they brought me back through the time warp and dropped me here. What do you mean you didn't even notice I was gone?! I've been gone three days, I tell ya!

Back