• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Soooo..

Reaction score
Do I HAVE to be first?! :)

Fiiiine.. in that case let's discuss the pros and cons of riding in high heels.

Was I REALLY that squidly yesterday? LOL

Yuliya

Well, from what I could tell from the pics.... looked great...

I just wonder what might have happened at low speeds (parking lot) if you had to stick your foot out real fast to catch the bike?? :eek: I don't think many guys will give you grief though :-P

Yuliya,
Your pants and shoes HAVE to give better protection than the shorts and flip flops the squids around here wear... :wink: How do they shift with flip flops on anyway??? :?

Lil Squid said:
Do I HAVE to be first?! :)

Fiiiine.. in that case let's discuss the pros and cons of riding in high heels.

Was I REALLY that squidly yesterday? LOL

Yuliya

I don't ride in high heels. DKNY's or Via Spagos aren't cheap! I put mine in the tank bag and (stupidly once or twice) ride back in my black stockings.

:shock:

The older wiser me keeps the SIDIs in the tank bag and switches them out.

8)

Karen "Redd" Rich

hometown.aol.com/hur600/hur600.html

Heels and riding????????? Not a good idea to me... I cant even ride in my tennies.... just doesnt feel right...

BabyT said:
Heels and riding????????? Not a good idea to me... I cant even ride in my tennies.... just doesnt feel right...

I feel the same way. It just doesn't feel right....

Back