• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMA Superbike race II SPOILERS

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Man, is Mat Mladin the luckiest guy around or what? Maybe Yates dumped it on purpose :lol: Roberts just can't seem to catch a break! After the red flag restart, Mladin quickly got the lead and checked out again, sheesh. Then in an effort to catch up Roberts gets into TWO monster tank slappers and just rides right through them like nothing is happening :shock: Immediately after that, DuHamel does the two wheel power slide right to the very edge of the pavement and saves it by whacking the throttle wide open :shock: Man, if only I could ride half that well! :|

:tab It never ceases to amaze me at the level of chasis osciallations the riders seem to ignore! If my bike were kicking and bucking like that I would be wetting my panties! Anyway, this race was a lot mor exciting than race I, especially Miguel's last second draft on Yates!! Woohoo! :chug:

:tab But man I really hurt for E Boz. I wish he was on one of the Suzukis or Hondas. That would really make for some exciting racing :twisted:

Mladin

Mladin was in a ZONE! I think he would've caught the leaders even after getting the meatball flag. HE WAS FLYING!

EBoz should get his hands on the new ZX-10 next year. So, for now, he'll have to ride his **** off. (Which, he's been doing for awhile now!)

Tourmeister said:
Howdy,

Immediately after that, DuHamel does the two wheel power slide right to the very edge of the pavement and saves it by whacking the throttle wide open :shock: Man, if only I could ride half that well! :|

I had to rewind and watch about 5 times the amazing 2 wheel drift Rossi does on the final (read: showoff) lap of suzuka. :bow:

Back