• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Ketchum
Hello all. My name is Dave. I live in San Antonio. I have been riding for nearly 35 years now. Street, dirt, racing, etc.
I currently have a 1999 Kawasaki Concours and a 2001 Goldwing.
My 16 year old son received his bike license a few weeks ago after attending a MSF training class and he is learning/gaining experience on a Honda Nighthawk 250. My Wife Brenda doesn't ride a bike, but enjoys traveling on back of the Wing(her lounge chair).

Just thought I would say hello. I am slowly getting back to doing more riding after some major surgery.

Dave

Hi Dave!

Good to have you here, and I mean that in every sense. I heard about your surgery over at STN, and it's good to know that you came through it well. Hope your recovery continues fully and quickly. :)

Hey Dave,

:tab Welcome to the site! Good to hear you are able to get back to riding. Was a little worried when you first mentioned the surgery on the ST-N board. I'll be out in the Hill country this weekend with a bunch of other folks and staying in Leakey at the Foxfire Farms. If you're out riding and see lots of VFRs and Sprint ST's toss a wave at us!

Back