• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jerry "Treetagger" Evans - Houston

Reaction score
Hey I'm Jerry, 15 y.o and ride a 200 sx. I need to get more up close shots of the bike. Also heres some of me racing my dads bike, and my bike. I'm # 599 on the KTM.

Jerry
03 200 sx
S.O.S-southern offroad suspension
S.T.O.R.M

Attachments

• outlaw trail.jpg
    outlaw trail.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 528
  • Sweeper_4.thumb.jpg
    Sweeper_4.thumb.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 375
  • brunes mill hole shot.jpg
    brunes mill hole shot.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 228
  • brunes mill trail 1.jpg
    brunes mill trail 1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Re: Jerry Evans-houston

Hey Jerry........... Welcome to TWT!!!!!

Welcome to the site! I hope that username is not indicative of your riding tendencies :-P :lol:

Oh, before I forget (again...), please note the format for the subject of your post.

First name "Username" Last name, location

You should be able to edit your post to update the info.

Tourmeister said:
I hope that username is not indicative of your riding tendencies :-P :lol:

Scott the name can be indictive of riding tendencies but in Jerry's case I thinks he uses the trees as berms. You won't see Jerry on the trails except at the beginning or if he should stop to wait on you and then again back at the camp. About a month or so back he was riding a trials bike and was still as fast as some of the others in the group and faster than some others.

"Welcome to the site! I hope that username is not indicative of your riding tendencies"

I not, That was an old joke from some friends that I ride with.

Last edited:
Friends can be merciless when giving you nicknames... :lol:

You should hear about what he did on a trip up in Arkansas!!! I'll give you a hint, it involves his hip and a tree.

Last edited:
Its not my fault, its the rocks fault. Then the tree got in the way. But The tree got a good chunk out of it, Plus I got the rock that did it to me.

I have trouble with rocks leaping out in front of me as well... I don't know what it is :shrug: They just seem to really like my front tire...

Tourmeister said:
I have trouble with rocks leaping out in front of me as well... I don't know what it is :shrug: They just seem to really like my front tire...

Did you abuse any pet rocks back in your troubled youth? Maybe they got the word out to their cousins and next of kin, and jumping out in front of you and knocking you down is their revenge :moon:

Ohh... I forgot about that tree over at Outlaw Trax that jumped out in front of the ATV :roll: You should have heard the squealing from my backset driver :lol:

Tourmeister said:
Ohh... I forgot about that tree over at Outlaw Trax that jumped out in front of the ATV :roll: You should have heard the squealing from my backset driver :lol:

Dude, the tree didn't move - you can't aim! :rofl

They jump out at me all the time at outlaw. Its cause I hit them so often there used to it.

I wish I could get used to hitting rocks and roots!!!!!!! They change everytime I hit them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:help: :suicide: :headbang: :angryfire:

See yah Sunday Jerry.........

Last edited:
Back