• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Salutations from the Brazos Valley

10-95

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hello from Bryan! Saw a post about the group at ST.net and decided to check it out.

I've been riding for quite a few years. During the week I am the much feared, Gestapo wannabe, jack-booted thug of a motorcop for one of the twin cities (won't mention which one :lol: ).

When the weekends come my wife and I are Mr & Mrs Anonymous, heading out to anywhere but here on our Triumphs. She rides an America, I ride a Sprint ST.

Haven't done much "touring" but May we'll be headed to La for a little more than a week's worth of riding and sight seeing. Hey, it's not really a sport touring trip, but it took quite a few years to get her on a bike and I'm grateful for what I'm getting! :-D

Howdy,

:tab You know, I bet I have met you at one of the CMRA events at the TWS track. There aren't a whole lot of Sprint ST's in the B/CS area ;-) I just got back from a weekend in the Hill Country riding with several Sprint ST's, great fun until one of them nailed a buzzard and busted his windscreen. Fortunately, he's fine, the rider that is :-P

:tab I'm gonna be heading up into Arkansas in May if you guys might be interested in coming along. Will also be heading back into the Piney woods in two weeks for some riding. You are welcome to head over and ride with us.

Back