• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

your motorcycle christmas list

Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Last Name
Pieratt
What accesory for your bike or new equipment will be on your christmas list this year? Please keep it under $500 as we'd all probably like a brand new bike (Triumph) for christmas.

I need a new helmet and would like a Shoei X-11 in plain old black

Last edited:
Bar risers
TKC 80s
Alaskan Leathers sheepskin seat pad
Winter gloves
Powerlet or Cigarette lighter socket
Top case
Heated grips/clothes
Better boots

I really could go on forever....

I would like to extend the usefullness of my CBR 600 for some longer sport touring rides, so I am looking toward a tank bag, tail bag, & saddlebags.

I need a new helmet, but I sure ain't gonna let my wife pick it out! :rolleyes: I'll be happy with a shirt or something.

I also need a set of valve guides and some heavy springs for an XR100 from megacycle. My wife doesn't know a valve spring from exhaust bearings. :rofl: Yeah, I'll have to buy that one myself, too. Meanwhile, I have Christmas to waste money on, so my stuff will have to wait I guess.

Last edited:
A new jacket, actually its this one.

brown_white_front.jpg

It should be at cycle gear in a week or two. Christmas will be a little early this year thanks to my folks being in town during the Halloween sale:-D

The motorcycle was a gift to myself last year. I had it shipped down here and it was delivered two days before Christmas.

Squeaky said:
Bar risers
TKC 80s
Alaskan Leathers sheepskin seat pad
Winter gloves
Powerlet or Cigarette lighter socket
Top case
Heated grips/clothes
Better boots

I really could go on forever....

I don't see Highway Iso-Pegs on this list?????

-

Man, I have a big list. If Santa is listening, I'd like my bike to be gone over by a pro to shake out any little bugs and glitches.

And some tires. And a 'Stich or one piece leathers. And a new helmet. And some panniers...:-D

A set of Motolight driving lights. It will remain an unfulfilled wish because they are very expensive and I don't really need them... :roll:

A centerstand , backrest/sissybar, tires, mesh jacket with armour!

Thats not to much is it?

After 2 yrs of riding I think I have all the gear I need. I finally have a 2-piece track approved leather suit but I wouldn't mind a 1-piece, just because.

1. Icon knee and elbow armor.
2. Icon textile jacket.
3. Icon skull helmet (for "passengers") ;-)
4. Leather racing suit (black) any brand

Red5 said:
vinekset.jpg

It's motorcycle-related, right?
Man! I had that one when I was a pup.
That why I need a time machine. :headbang:
So I go back in time to get my old toys back!

So I go back in time to get my old toys back!

Man, no kidding!! I did not have a lot of toys, but my Dad is a geek too, so I had some cool toys ;-)

For the F4i
Ohlins rear shock...
Racetech front fork internals...
Race plastics...

In general
2006 Buell Ulysses... does that count as an accessory for my life?
2006 NISMO Nissan Frontier

A Kilimanjaro jacket and the HT overpants from Firstgear and a new ultracompact camera for taking pics with out dragging out the huge SLR.

stock 2003-2004 ZX-6R(636) shock for my Z1000
stock 2003-2006 Z1000 triple tree(upper clamp, lower clamp, and stem) an undamaged one to replace my bent set up

RaceTech springs and Piper Performance suspension work.

All can be done for well under $500 but I'll settle for just the triple tree and shock. ;-)

My moto-list:

Joe Rocket Alter Ego Pants
Cold Weather Gloves
Black Levers
Black Handlebar
Clock for my bike
Cooler Turn Signals
Frame Sliders
Fender Eliminator

...I think I went a tad over $500 :-?

Kim

Back