• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lost our heart to the Hill Country!

P

Philby

Hello folks,
We recently bought a home in Kerrville and aim to be moving down to the Hill Country in late spring of 2005. During our previous visits, we went to the Lone Star MC Museum near Lost Maples Park and enjoyed meeting Allan Johncock and his lovely wife Debby. I also enjoyed reliving my youth sitting on some of his wonderful Nortons! I am an ex-pat Englishmen who used to club race Norton Manx and 650SS bikes back in the 60's. If you haven't been there pop in and introduce yourself...he is fine fellow and has some really great bikes there (Vincent, BSA, Norton, Velocette etc...)

I am currently a flatlander living in Illinois and, as opposed to the boring ones in IL, the roads in the Hill Country certainly lend themselves to some fine riding!

I have an 03 BMW R1150RT and wifey recently passed her MSF BRC and we bought her a nice used 95 Honda CB750 Nighthawk as her "freshman" bike. She learned on the MSF's 250 Nighthawk and the 750 fits her very well. She is currently brushing up her skills preparing for the Hill Country roads, that is whenever we can get out on the odd nice day we get here in the Spring (its 20F here!).

Looking forward to meeting :chug: some local folks when we get down there....

Safe and happy riding

Phil & Debby Coppin

Welcome aboard Phil! Got pics?

Adios,

Howdy heighbor,
We live in Comfort about 19 miles east of kerrville and i work in Kerrville now.

welcome to the site. maybe we can meet for dinner or a ride when you get here.
Mike

Back