• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Ghostrider video

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
This one's about 15 min long. Typical illegal, dangerous, foolish riding we've all come to expect from him, but still fun to watch. He's impersonating a police officer this time as he chases down a BMW M3 coupe.

Google Video

The driver in the BMW coupe is a profesional Race driver and he thinks he is going to meet GhostRider for an illegal race on public streets, he does'nt know that its GhostRider dressed as a cop chasing him, as a result he thinks he will just out run the cop. SURPRISE! I don't condone this kind of stuff and would really look down on anyone that did this but,,,

I DON"T CARE I LOVE TO WATCH THIS STUFF! Deadly dangerous irresponsible insane foolish a blast to watch! remeber no actual police officers were hurt during the filming of this video.!hahahahahhehehehehehehe:nana:

If you search for "ghostrider" while you're at Google Videos you'll find 4-5 to watch. The high speed 68 mile run is a lane-splitter's nirvana.

SRADkneedragger said:
I DON"T CARE I LOVE TO WATCH THIS STUFF! Deadly dangerous irresponsible insane foolish a blast to watch!
I have to admit to enjoying this sort of crap more than I should. I don't stunt, I have never taunted cops, and I try to not do anything to draw attention to myself (colored vests aside. ;) ) But I do chuckle watching some idiot drifting a sportscar out on roads like the ones I frequent.

In this particular video, I do notice that the driver seems to rely on his talent and knowledge of his vehicle, rather than trying desperate and dangerous tactics that might have more serious consequences. A pretty sane chase if there ever was one.

2.jpg

looks like one of these

r1100s Boxer cup replica

I see videos like this often on the internet and I always think the same thing. It would be more fun if it was a video game. Video games you can really wipe out and no harm done. In real life, I have no sympathy for a rider that eats it when risking others in his ego's pursuit. We might all be better off when this guy either grows up or becomes a ghost.

I think it's a GSXR 1000, and I think it also might have a turbo on it as well.

Just glad it wasn't any of you (or me) going through the intersection when they blew off the red light.

Staged? Naaawww. I am sure the camera shots showing them both was jsut some coincidental footage sent in by an adoring fan.

Fact is, like the dork doing stunts on the freeway, these bozos are making videos and selling them to pimply-faced teenage boys as inspiration to become future kitty litter fodder. Of course, we all appear to be like this to somebody...

Last edited:
Back