• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where to get new Sargent Seat?

Reaction score
Ok, got back on Sunday from a five day, 2225 mile ride through LA, MS, AL, TN, AR & OK (write-up to come) and now I really understand why people dont like the VFR stock seat. :moon: :moon: While it was not the only factor to cause my discomfort (poor choice in undergarment, and those **** Louisiana roads :angryfir: ) it is one thing I can fix that will help out forever.

So my question is, does anyone know where to get a good price on a Sargent Seat for an '03 VFR. AZMotorsports has them for $332 and can get the 10% VFRDiscussion discount which about covers the shipping. Anyone know of any better deals?

Thanks for the help.

Just found it for $280 at Motorcycle Pro Shop. Anyone know thes guys? I have never dealt with them and dont want to get stuck waiting for ever or dealing with hassles. I will pay the extra $10-20 for good service and timely delivery (which I have always gotten from AZMotorsports)

Andy,
Welcome back. We just had a stock seat for Kim's R1150R reworked by Sargent. They did a great job and the cost for buying a spare and the re-work was less than $250.

They turn around was about two weeks.

Pete

Custom seat

If I were going to get a custom seat, I'd go to the manufacturer. If you're wanting a denser seat foam then you could send your seat to them.

You might try Sargent themselves. They sometimes have seconds, returns, demos, or undeliverables just waiting for a home.

I called them and they had a return that the customer hated and fit my specs just perfect. It was even the color and extra firmness I wanted & it's so nice, it looked factory new. Sold!

Might give them a try and see what they can do for you.

Back