• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

travler

I would ride something like that Suzuki around town, it's a sweet looking ride.

Welcome to the site, travler!

So which state do you have to live in to say you live on the east coast?

Trav, I like that bobbed Suzuki.

You have West Coast (pacific) East Coast (Atlantic) Third Coast (Gulf of Texas) err Mexico. So if you live in FL, AL MS La or TX you live on third coast. I think there was a night club in Austin called the Third Coast, lots of reggae music.

001-3.jpg
last build

I am really digging this aesthetic! Very cool.

Oh... welcome to the site! :wave:

thanx guys, just something I love doing, so your appreciation is well taken. yea I forget which pill does what, but Im hooked on bikes either way!

Last edited:
CBAT this one stock was fairly butt ugly, got it as a basket and redid it to my liking

early attempt
maxi2.jpg
call it the maxi bike cuz mom never let me have the minis so had to build it to fit

CBAT this one stock was fairly butt ugly, got it as a basket and redid it to my liking

Was it the L model with the stepped seat and chopper looking bars?

bikepics-568147-full.jpg

The G was a standard and looked much better. Notice the different tank.

bikepics-970691-full.jpg

Mine was a G with Vetter fairing and touring bags like the Goldwing of that era.

Back