• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3 Sisters & 2 missing buddies...

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Nappier
We rode our 4th annual ride to the sisters Oct.13 thru 17th. Two of my usual riding buddies could not make it this year. So I made masks with pictures of there faces and took them along for the ride. We had lots of fun with this.
Too many pics to load so here is a slideshow:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nappier/sets/72157625192553892/show/

The weather was perfect. I got to ride the sisters 3 days. My trip mileage was 1415 miles. It was a blast! I can't wait until next year.

It was a fun conversation starter and folks were more than happy to play along. Did you catch the geocache find. haha

Great idea; after reading the title I thought an accident had happened...

It was a fun conversation starter and folks were more than happy to play along. Did you catch the geocache find. haha
Got it and TOO funny! Looks like you guys had too much fun!!:rofl:

That was neat. Love that cafe' with all the bikes. I need to get that away this winter. Been a lotta years since I've been down in that area. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you enjoyed your food as much as we enjoyed the visit and slide show.
Just got off the phone with Sara the promoter for the Three Sisters Rally in Nov.and she
felt like she had your friends in her back pocket.
Don't stay strangers come back soon.
Chuger650
Two Fat Boys BBQ Camp Wood

Hope you enjoyed your food as much as we enjoyed the visit and slide show.
Just got off the phone with Sara the promoter for the Three Sisters Rally in Nov.and she
felt like she had your friends in her back pocket.
Don't stay strangers come back soon.
Chuger650
Two Fat Boys BBQ Camp Wood

The food was great! We had lunch there 3 days in a row, it was that good. We changed our plans to go back for the ribs and it was worth it. Also the homemade pie was delicious and very nice folks. We will be back, I just wish it could be more often. Thanks Chuger650

Good slide show. Love that museum and I recognize that Krauser BMW all too well. (belongs to my dad and as far as I know, it's the only bike in there not owned by the museum owner.)

Back