• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Good Deal on Two Piece Joe Rocket Razor Textile Suits

Reaction score
Thought Someone maybe interested. Great deal!!!!!!!

NEW CLOSEOUT/BLOWOUT LISTINGS JUST PUBLISHED!

Joe Rocket Razor 2-piece Textile Riding Suit only $139.95 (regular $349.95)- Still a few left in most sizes.

Just Mention this Winter/Spring Sale Ad When you place your order. See details below on specials.

Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Check the sales out here!

: http://m1e.net/c?20969480-n9ySqSvA3EMjc@477053-5dKQdDQRNeSOA

Go to Oulet Store

Anyone ever dealt with that place before?

I'm kinda wary, since they list the Axio backpacks for sale, when they aren't even in production yet...

??

Howdy Elequin!

:tab I have bought tons of stuff from them. They are not always perfect, but I have been very happy with them in the last four years of using them. My experience with the customer service has been quite good when the one or two mistakes have been made. They never charged me extra for shipping the right stuff or having the wrong thing returned. I've only had a problem twice out of more orders than I can remember. I have bought luggage, parts, and accessories from them. I would not hesitate to do so again.

:tab Oh, welcome to the site!!

Adios,

Thanks for the welcome, and reassurance!

Just as an aside, obviously I'm in Dallas. Have an '80 Suzuki GS1100L and an '04 Suzuki VStrom650. :)

- Eric

Ohh... how long have you had the 650? Like it?

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Ohh... how long have you had the 650? Like it?

I've had it for almost a month now. It's quite a bit less power than my old 1100, but when I'm on it, I can't stop smiling. :-D Very confident handling. I actually like how tall it is, although it is difficult to flat-foot for me with my 29" inseam. Only about 550 miles on it so far, but that'll change soon!

- Eric

Back