• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

04/03/04 Hodges Tour pics

The pictures look great!

We had a great ride Saturday too.. I need to find a place to host my picutes. We had one of our annual rides with some fellows that come over from the UK and rent bikes. We had a lot more roads we wanted to cover but their bikes had to be returned to the dealer by 5:00pm.

I was SO happy to look out the window Saturday morning and the streets were dry. Fridays weather made it look like the ride was going to be canceled.

How are you liking the new bike Scott?

Cheers

The pics are great. Can't wait for the write-up.

You can see the photographer in you really come out with all the micro shots on the flowers and the kids in the field. Keep it up!

Hey wannabe....errr I mean Scott,

Nice picts...copycat :-P

One problem...your bike is way to clean. :nana

you do realize that I'm going to harass you until either you or I get a new bike

you do realize that I'm going to harass you until either you or I get a new bike

Fine fine... I'll let you ride the new 1200 GS when I get it. :-P

One problem...your bike is way to clean.

Well, I rode in the rain, went offroading... back tire is slick as snot right now. The new Tourances should be here Thursday.

Hey! You're not working, how bout coming over and bringing the surprise with you? ;-) Would like to see it. so would Beth. Hmmm... I'm thinking Thursday might be good... new tires, crash bar, Hella lights, pull shock off the 98 VFR... free beer :-P

Adios,

Hey! I'm going to the hill country for the weekend remember?! I made the reservations for the cabins when I was at your place?

Besides, it's your and Beth's turn to come out this way. Yeah bring you step kids too.

Where did you order the tires from? Good choice on the Tourances. I noticed this weekend after only 7+k miles, my rear Anakee is toast. No butter on it yet, but it is still toast. I have been having a mental battle all week over whether to replace the rear with another Anakee, or replace them both and go back to Tourances.

Hey! I'm going to the hill country for the weekend remember?! I made the reservations for the cabins when I was at your place?

I did not ask you to come over for the weekend ;-) During the week! I can't leave town this weekend or I would have made plans to come out with you guys in the Hill Country.

Chris, I got mine at SWMototires.com. I think it was right at $200 for the set. Should be here Thursday.

Adios,

Thursday is when we are heading out. Staying Thurs. Fri. Sat. coming back Sun. Since it is a holiday weekend, minimum stay is three days. That's the only thing I don't like about Fox Fire.

irondawg said:
Thursday is when we are heading out. Staying Thurs. Fri. Sat. coming back Sun. Since it is a holiday weekend, minimum stay is three days. That's the only thing I don't like about Fox Fire.

ARRRRGGGHHHH !!!

So you be coming to the Hill Country? I hear Kevin is coming as well! Pay on attention to that 3 day stay stuff, you should have referenced ME when you made reservations. I got the hook up with Carla. She makes exceptions for me. I am long time at Foxfire.

I will be in on Thursday p.m. (God willing), and in Cabin #7, the primo cabin on the river. Please bring plenty of cold beer in your spam cans. And tell Kevin to truck on down from the cottage.

And fear not there will be other beemer philes on hand. Sad. Triumph rules. But we gots Harley and Vulcan and Viffer and assorted miscreants. You should fit right in, or "out" as the case may be, Johnnie.

:chug:

I did mention you and I think I got scammed!! ;-) Maybe we can work it out with Carla once we get there.

I've been checking the weather and it might be raining on either Sat or Sun. Keep your fingers crossed.

Kevin is coming but Arthur, who you haven't met had to cancel. He lost one of his soccer friends this past weekend and will be attending the funeral on Friday.

Let's all say a prayer. The guy was 32 years old. But he did die doing something he loved.

It's always a good crowd for the Moto Meet. But alas, no BIG bonfire this year.

CYA Thursday bud,

Thursday is when we are heading out.

Doh!! Did not realize that :-( Man I wish I could go! I may have to come over the next weekend then to bug you. I can't go without riding in the Hill Country some time in April!!

Adios,

We're going to Big Bend in two weeks! Save your tires and your strength...you'll need them. :twisted:

Yeah yeah... But I wanted to see the special package ;-)

Adios,

You can use any image file format as an avatar, as long as a web browser can display it.

Back