• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tim "nativ_txn" Barber, Austin, Tx.

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Barber
Well, I'm finally back on two wheels again :lol:
It's been about 20years since I last rode and I sure have missed it!!
I've purchased a '02 Kawasaki Concours as my "Getting back in the saddle" ride and I'm loving it. Pic's coming soon....

Welcome aboard.
Seems there are lots of you guys in the Austin area. I hope to get up that way some time this summer for some visiting and riding.

Howdy Tim,

:tab Welcome to the site! Nice choice of bike. It has a real cult following. I see a lot of them on the road when I am touring. Be sure to keep an eye on the upcoming event's section as the Austin guys have finally figured out how to get together to ride :roll: It only took them 3-4 months! hehe.

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Be sure to keep an eye on the upcoming event's section as the Austin guys have finally figured out how to get together to ride :roll:

Yup! Next thing on thing on the list is the MotoGP opener! Jack's Backyard on April 18th...1 PM.

Daryl

Back