• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where is everyone?

Reaction score
No new posts at all, in over 48 hours? Is something wrong with my computer, or what?? The weather in Central TX at least, is horrible, so, you cant TELL me you're out riding!
TR
Brady TX

Edit: Hmmm, now that I posted this, I see there HAVE been new posts...just when I log in, I can't see em, to me, looks like nothing has changed since April 9....wonder whats up with that?? Have my favorites links been changed, to take me back to the main page, on April 9???? This is a new one.......

:tab If you mess with your cookies, the forum cannot track read/unread posts for you. The cookies are where that info is stored.

Adios,

I will agree that there weren't very many posts this weekend.

The weather may have everyone bummed, or maybe it was time for everyone to change their oil and tires?

Now everyone sing with me...
"The sun'll come out.. Tomorrow.. Bet your bottom dollar that... "

Shortline said:
The weather in Central TX at least, is horrible, so, you cant TELL me you're out riding!
TR
Brady TX

:bigokay: Well........I got in nearly 300 miles up in the Leakey, TX area on Friday and Saturday before the storm hit. Thought I could ride to Rocksprings and when I saw the rain front heading my way I would turn around and 'scoot' on back to Leakey. All went well but the front was moving faster than me. Oh well, got to check the rainsuit for leaks again......

Heck, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I got in over 1400 miles, from Thursday to Sunday. Rode from Dallas to Vanderpool, Thursday, met up with Irondawg, ate, rode, drank, slept, rode, ate, drank. Had one heck of a time, got rained on, crossed low water dams I shouldn't have. It's all good.

341 miles home, 5hrs 40 mins on Sunday, cold, wet, but good gear made it all tolerable.

Think I will do it again next weekend, and the one after that............

Weather happens, just ride.

Back