• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New ST1300 Available

Reaction score
I know that there seems to be a shortage of new ST1300's out there, so I thought that I'd pass along a sighting of a new one (non-ABS) sitting on the floor at Extreme Outdoor Motors, the Honda dealer in Georgetown (just north of Austin). Ask for Sonny--he's great to deal with. No association with the company, yada yada. (512) 868-9944.

Hey, when are you changing your avatar? :-P

buck000 said:
Is Sonny at Extreme the GSer who basically iron butts it on the weekends?

Yep, one and the same. I like to buy a bike from a guy who puts a zillion miles a year on his own ride.

Cool! You should come to Big Bend with us ;-)

Adios,

reverendbiker said:
buck000 said:
Is Sonny at Extreme the GSer who basically iron butts it on the weekends?

Yep, one and the same. I like to buy a bike from a guy who puts a zillion miles a year on his own ride.

That guy rocks, and not just because he likes my 'priller ;-). One day I lost my little "Helmet sunblocker" (strip of tinted plastic for the shield) and asked if they had 'em; he said, "No, but wait a minute," disappeared, and came back with a perfectly nice strip of something similar.

He's the kind of salesman that makes me want to buy something from the dealer... :chug:

And two to be had at the dealer in Abilene....maybe they aren't really all that hard to come by?? Certainly easier to get than the FJR...having to wait for the privilege of buying a bike, is just not my cup of tea. Which, is ok, as Im not buying one anyway, Im still happy with my mini-bandit!
TR
Brady TX

Back