• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NW Houston Bike Night Thread

:rider: 12/20 Smash Burger!:rider:
290 and Cypress Rosehill
7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
2823v2yu.gif
or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or
car-smiley-010.gif

See ya there!

Yes it has. We can say we all got "smashed" before Christmas. See you there.

Looks like work is going to get in the way of me having a life...AGAIN!

I hate the end of the year! :miffed:

I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.

Sounds good to me. We will see you there.

:rider: 01/03 Chipotle!:rider:
290 and Hwy 6

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
2823v2yu.gif
or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or
car-smiley-010.gif

Looks like I might have to work. I hate work! Why couldn't I be born rich?:argh:

...heck, I'd settle for "well-off!" :whatever:

You know I'm going to try and be there.

:rider: 01/10 Gringo's!:rider:
290 and Mueshke

A new place! Gringos is on the Westbound 290 feeder just past the Bucee's at 290 and Mueshke. No patio, but it's been kind of cool to be sitting outside lately. Hope to see you all there.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

2823v2yu.gif
or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or
car-smiley-010.gif

Gringo's
I think everyone there agreed that Gringo's was good, but not as good as La Hacienda. I like the fajitas. The meat was tender and lean. Just wish they had supplied some sour cream.

Patio was nice. They had portable heaters they set beside our table, and it was quite nice. Scott might disagree. He was closest to one of the heaters, and the back of his neck was definitely too warm.

We will probably let this location fall by the way, since the consensus is La Hacienda has better food.

On to next week...

:rider: 01/17 Burger Tex!:rider:
10750 Berker Cypress

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

2823v2yu.gif
or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or
car-smiley-010.gif

Back