• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Returning Home

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Hi folks I am a Displaced Texan on his way home look forward to riding
with some of you. Will be relocating to the Austin area

They always come back... :-P Welcome to the site! Pics... we need pics!!

Adios,

It was never in question just a matter of when on the return home. Current bike is a 2000 model ZRX1100. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

Cool! Have you checked out the ZRX forums? Here is the addy:

http://zrxoa.com/

Some nice folks there. A lot of Texas riders. They do quite a few rides and trips each year. Even though I don't ride a ZRX, they let me tag along :mrgreen:

Adios,

Been a member since early 2000 and have been to several of the rides with the group including a few of the Hill Country rides, Eureka Springs rides and since I have been out in Georgia some of the TWO rides

Oh, shyah, great, someone else whose taillights I can watch recede into the distance...

;-)

Welcome!

Oh dont worry about me I am just an old slow guy on sport touring tires ;-) , my rides on the street are for enjoyment not speed, as the last thing I want to see is any of my riding buddies hurt on a ride far too many go down trying to impress one another.

Back