• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

who wants to ride area north of conroe?

Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Turner
I'm just wondering if there are any who want to meet up on a sunday in Conroe, and ride out north too some back woods bars or ice houses?

I don't know of anyone in that area who likes to ride- they just like to get together and eat.:rofl:

I don't know of anyone in that area who likes to ride- they just like to get together and eat.:rofl:

HEY! :eek2:Speak for yourself Dirt!

I know i'd be happy to join ur ride. Not a drinker per se, especially when I'm on two wheels, but every where you find beer you can find Diet Coke too. And I bet we could get Abby & Euromedic & Tony & Maverick to go too! But not this Sunday...... it's SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!

Right, not this Sunday obviuosly...hahahaha...... But plan it up. We could meet up at my shop in Conroe and go from their.
Oh, we don't have to go to a bar or ice house. I was throwing that out there to try to get a conversation started on the matter.
Just because ya go to bar you don't have to go crazy and get drunk. One can have a social drink here and there and be wise aboout it. Plus BBQ realy sounds great being that some one brought up eating.

I was obviously kidding. Just post up specifics and you will likely get a few responses- myself included.:rider::eat:

Whats this remark about eating? A person has to keep his strenght up, right.:eat::rider:

OMG! He rides a Triumph. Wont hold that against you.
Post up and they will come.
Come on out to a bike night and join in.

This week is World burger on 105 in Conroe at 7PM tonite!!!
Post up if you can make it. It's a different place every Thur.

I missed the post so I missed the event. crap. Let me know where the next one is, maybe I can make it.
I have got an event happening at my shop on Feb 18 its a BBQ. The Lonestar Christian riders are putting it on. You guys should come out.

If the weather is good on the 26th I would like to get together with anyone who is interested for the ride up around lake Livingston.

The 28th might work well for me. And hope to meet you at El Bosque this Thursday!

I missed the event thursday cause I for got about it. I hope to meet some of y'all on this thursday.

I think some folks are coming out to the shop today to ride ouit to sperong with me to a benefit. All are welcome to come if ya like, just show up it'll be cool.

rats....missed this one too. If you'll give me a shout I'll start looking for this thread more closely! Euromedic rode with my hubby today...wow! Was I jealous! :rider:

Well I headed out to Austin yesterday and had a great time then came home last night. got here about 9pm not a bad 350 mile turn around. Wish Ya could of come with it was great fun. maybe next time Jhansen.

Back