• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Breakfast at The Blue Hanger

I didn't make my inaugural run after all. My heated gear is the inside of my car today. Next week's looking pretty good, though!

Isn't Fergie a Latin translation for bait bike. We always rely on you to make the LEOs show themselves. You are the jack rabbit and we are the watchful followers.

Pat

I had my day cleared for pie, but then the dishwasher died. The new one will be delivered on Saturday, so I'm a no-go. Should get a ridiculously large delivery window from them today, I'll know then if I can make it for breakfast or not.

Just thought I'd post this for curtis and RJ2

Attachments

• IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 149
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 150
I'd love to ride out to the Blue Hangar tomorrow, but I'll have my daughter with me and am not sure I want to subject her to the 30-40 minute ride in the cold, rainy weather to get there... If it was just me, I wouldn't hesitate. We'll see how things look in the morning! :sun:

Nobody posts here, people just go and show up. LOL Every once in a while someone zombies the thread... LOL I'll probably be there too.

I'm glad some posted on it as I haven't thought about it or been in awhile. Might have to change that.:rider::eat:

I passed someone headed there today. I tried to yell at him to let him know it was tomorrow. Maybe I should have rolled down the window.

Wish I had a TW. Hmmm, well if this rider is already going....we've done lost the best seat right?:eek2:

I always get there too late for good seats. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because Tapatalk is cool.

Back