• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Keeping it in the family

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Well, this afternoon I was out engaging in my favorite pasttime, chasing down other riders so I can meet them :-D I followed a guy two up on a 954 and a Kawa Ninja 500. It was Mom and Dad on the 954 followed by Annie on the Ninja. Annie is 18 I think. It turns out her 19 year old sister also just got a Ninja 500. How cool is that!! Dad also has an RC-51. He's doing his first track day at TWS with Lone Star Track Days. He's totally excited about it!

:tab These girls are so lucky that they can share riding with their folks. I used to ride with my Dad quite a bit until he had a nasty spill and Mom put down the foot! He sold the bike. I really miss those evenings spent wandering the roads in the National Forests with him after work. :|

:tab I'm getting so old that if I ever get around to having kids, I'll have to have a motorized wheel chair if we are going to ride anywhere together :P

Tourmeister said:
Howdy,

:tab Well, this afternoon I was out engaging in my favorite pasttime, chasing down other riders so I can meet them :-D I followed a guy two up on a 954 and a Kawa Ninja 500. It was Mom and Dad on the 954 followed by Annie on the Ninja.

For a sec, I thought you meant you met up with your mom and dad.

Still, neat family. My dad told me how when he was young, he wanted to buy a 1940something indian chief, but his dad wouldn't let him and got him a 38 Ford instead. **** shame.

Back