TWT Forums  

 


Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Vendor's Forum

Notices

Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #101
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear












custom power shell:



New Navigator Colors:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teizms/...7627845014077/





New Power Shell Colors:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teizms/...7627845524345/


teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #102
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

here is the new Mojave color scheme.. large stock of these suits departing the factory today. reserve yours right away:










teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #103
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Power Shell first ride review
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=2904
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #104
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

More feedback

Custom Revolution:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=183




Custom Power Shell:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780917

teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #105
Deans BMW
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Show Low, Az.
Posts: 23
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

I just discovered this thread, just an FYI, Gazi and his lovely wife Hani are some of the nicest people you will be fortunate enough to do business with, fantastic customer service and their Teiz riding gear is at least as good as the very best available anywhere.

__________________
Founder of San Jose BMW
Proprietor, Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
Show Low,Az.
www.motorcyclistcafe.com
Deans BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #106
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deans BMW View Post
I just discovered this thread, just an FYI, Gazi and his lovely wife Hani are some of the nicest people you will be fortunate enough to do business with, fantastic customer service and their Teiz riding gear is at least as good as the very best available anywhere.
thank you for the kind words dean


here is another picture for you folks:

teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #107
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Limited Selection in Stock:


------------------------------------------------
Lombard
------------------------------------------------
Lombard - Light Gray - available sizes:
M, L, XL, 2XL


Lombard - Hi Viz - available sizes:
S, M, L, XL

------------------------------------------------
Mojave
------------------------------------------------
Light Gray - available sizes:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL


Hi Viz - available sizes:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL


Riding season is now here in most states. These suits ship within 2 business days and are sent to you via FedEx Ground. No need to pre-order, no wait time, NO EXCUSES
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #108
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Power Shell Review:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...postcount=2950
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #109
Transient
 
Transient's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 113
Mine will be here someday soon. I look forward to it!
__________________
Ben
2010 Kawasaki Z1000
Transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #110
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

A lot of important updates - complete newsletter here:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...&id=6f7b3145e5

Update for customers waiting for suits
A large shipment is already on the way. We are waiting for it to arrive and clear customs. You order will be shipped the very day it arrives at our warehouse. At the end of this email is a map that will tell you how long it will take FedEx to deliver your package. Expect tracking numbers in your email sometime next week!

Milestones

This is a landmark summer for Teiz Motorsports. First of all, we will be celebrating the 3rd birthday of Teiz Motorsports.

Additionally, we are approaching some important milestones in various online communities especially ADVRider where our thread is heading towards 400,000+ views, 3000+ posts and 200+ pages of customer interaction!

Next up, as some of you may know, we are headed to Europe on May 16th for a multi-week motorcycle tour. All operations at Teiz Motorsports will continue as normal so nothing to worry about on that end. We are really excited about this trip and want to share that excitement with something more than just status updates.

New Store Policies - a change that you will love!

How do we share all this excitement and good news with you all? Well, the first step is to add exponential value to your purchase. With the latest revision to our store policies we are:
Introducing free crashed gear replacement (details below)
Increasing our standard warranty period to 3 years for the Power Shell, Navigator, Revolution, Alcatraz and Diego
Increasing our standard warranty period to 1 year for the Lombard, Mojave and Commute Suit

T Minus 15 Event - Awesome Freebies

But we feel even that is not enough – nothing says thank you like some rocking free gear!

So from the 1st to the 15th of May 2012, we are giving away a ton of free stuff with almost every order. We went through our shopping list for the trip and selected some of the most useful items that we think would make a great addition to any pannier! No gimmicky odds like in 1 in 5000. In spirit of our “T Minus 15” event, the odds are wonderfully good at 1 in 15 or better. Read on to see what goodies await
  • REI membership
  • REI gift cards
  • Joby Gorillapod
  • Leatherman multi-tool
  • GSI Kitchen Kit
  • GSI Cooking Set
  • Sea 2 Summit eVent compression dry sack
  • Exped Pillow
  • Sokz motorcycle socks
  • Cycle Pump
  • Teiz gift cards
  • Folding camping knife
  • Hydration backpack
  • International SIM card (free incoming calls in Europe)
  • First-Aid kit
Winners will be contacted via e-mail. To enter the drawings, just make a purchase between May 1st and May 15th, 2012.

Suits are IN STOCK

Now that you know it’s a great time to order, we have exciting news about what you can buy. A large shipment of Power Shell suits and Navigator Jackets is already on the way to our warehouse. So we will have a limited selection in stock if you want to avoid the 6-week wait! Additionally we have fast receding inventories of Lombard and Mojave in stock as well. Everything is going to get reserved by your fellow riders very quickly so please act fast.


Free Lifetime Crashed Gear Replacement Program:
Program details are here: http://store.teizms.com/crash

Essentially, if you submit 5 photos (or a video) of your Teiz gear, you can qualify for Free Crashed Gear Replacement.

If you have already received your Alcatraz, Diego, Revolution, Power Shell or Navigator - you have till May 31st, 2012 to qualify for the program.

Lombard, Mojave and CS owners can qualify if they received their suits after April 1st. If you have already received your suits then you have till May 31st, 2012 to sign up for the program.

If you are yet to receive your suit, you will have 30 days from the day of the delivery to qualify for the program.

Please note that a step is required from your end to qualify for the program - you are not enrolled by default.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #111
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Check out or new promotion - truly an amazing offer!!!

http://store.teizms.com/bnb


teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #112
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 39,400
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Do you offer any kind of gear for kids? If nothing standard, have you done any custom suits for kids? My seven year old is REALLY itching to ride with me. The big concern is the kid outgrowing the suits. I'm wondering if there is any way to make a suit that fits good for protection but has some way to allow for growth (mostly length)?
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For March: $517.60 - Previous Month: $1138.90 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #113
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
Do you offer any kind of gear for kids? If nothing standard, have you done any custom suits for kids? My seven year old is REALLY itching to ride with me. The big concern is the kid outgrowing the suits. I'm wondering if there is any way to make a suit that fits good for protection but has some way to allow for growth (mostly length)?
Hello,
We get this question often (but not enough to warrant a dedicated product). The main concerns are always growing-out and cost. plus we would have to stock children specific armor.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #114
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 39,400
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Sooo... Does that mean you have NOT done any custom suits for kids? Or, is it that doing so would just be cost prohibitive because of the unique needs for such small armor and other bits?
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For March: $517.60 - Previous Month: $1138.90 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #115
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
Sooo... Does that mean you have NOT done any custom suits for kids? Or, is it that doing so would just be cost prohibitive because of the unique needs for such small armor and other bits?
we have not done any suits for kids yet - we can attempt one however:
  • price would be close to the custom suits for adults
  • we wont have kids size armor available (we can use womens armor - but cant guarantee fitting of armor)

another option my partner suggested is that you can mail armor that fits your kid directly to the factory and they can insert it into the suit (for e.g from dirtbike gear).
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #116
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 39,400
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
we have not done any suits for kids yet - we can attempt one however:
  • price would be close to the custom suits for adults
  • we wont have kids size armor available (we can use womens armor - but cant guarantee fitting of armor)

another option my partner suggested is that you can mail armor that fits your kid directly to the factory and they can insert it into the suit (for e.g from dirtbike gear).
Okay cool. Interestingly, about 20 minutes after I posted, a friend here in town called me to ask about street gear for kids. One of his coworkers has a daughter about the same age as mine and is wanting to take her on rides but wants to get her some decent protection. Most of what I have seen other people do is just adapt dirt armor/gear.

So the armor is the biggest factor then, not the suit material. As for the out growing issue, I have three kids, so I should be able to get decent use out of a single suit by just passing it down. Once they reach about five feet tall, most women's street gear should start fitting. Anyway, I'm gonna chew on it. Thanks for the info.
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For March: $517.60 - Previous Month: $1138.90 - Record High: Feb 09 $1360.84
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #117
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
Okay cool. Interestingly, about 20 minutes after I posted, a friend here in town called me to ask about street gear for kids. One of his coworkers has a daughter about the same age as mine and is wanting to take her on rides but wants to get her some decent protection. Most of what I have seen other people do is just adapt dirt armor/gear.

So the armor is the biggest factor then, not the suit material. As for the out growing issue, I have three kids, so I should be able to get decent use out of a single suit by just passing it down. Once they reach about five feet tall, most women's street gear should start fitting. Anyway, I'm gonna chew on it. Thanks for the info.
sure thing
give it some thought. we could probably come with a simplified version of the mojave or lombard for the kids
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #118
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

OK Guys - a rare opportunity for a limited time.
we have a few suits in stock and are discounting them to make some room in the warehouse.

Power Shell: $100 off
http://store.teizms.com/power-shell

Navigator Jackets: $75 off
http://store.teizms.com/navigator-jacket

Lombard & Mojave: $50 off

limited to items in stock only. i just updated the Power Shell and Navigator inventory online so its pretty accurate. Just give us a call to confirm availability if there is any confusion

to avail the offer, purchase the item and we will refund the discount amount the same day.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #119
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

early Air Shell Prototype - we will be accepting pre-orders very soon - includes cool new updates - made entirely from perforated Cordura and SuperFabric








teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #120
teizms
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Plano, Tx.
Posts: 101
Re: Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear









teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Vendor's Forum

Notices


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-12.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.28424 seconds with 11 queries