• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

My first one went on my pickup truck! Don't know where to stick the other one... I'm sure someone can tell me where to stick it, happens all the time.

Stick it somewhere on that Travis County car you drive everyday..... :trust:

Got my stickers yesterday. They look awesome! Havent put them on my bike yet. Once i do i will post up pics. Thanks Scott!

Chris

Here it is on my Bike!! :trust:

Attachments

• TWT.jpg
    TWT.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 318
Got my stickers today, and the first one installed
picture.php

And all 3 of my kids want some now so I'll be ordering more soon.

Thank You Scott!

Got mine too.
They look great and were nicely packed.
Thanks Scott!

Discreet display in the car, there will be others in the trailer.

TWTSticker.jpg

Any news on the availability of reflective ones ??

I'm not going to purchase reflective ones until I clear a big chunk of the existing non-reflective ones first. The sooner existing stock moves, the sooner the next order can take place.

Looky!

Would be nice for the TWT oval to reflect like my FJR reflective ones -- white on black would be COOL!

WP_001466.jpg

Thanks, Scott, for having the stickers available at the Pie Run in Medina yesterday. :thumb:

I'm not going to purchase reflective ones until I clear a big chunk of the existing non-reflective ones first. The sooner existing stock moves, the sooner the next order can take place.

Scott:

How about offering the stickers in a banner ad?
Maybe you will sell them quicker and we can get the reflective ones . . .

Thanks for the stickers.

Just got back from Arkansas and evidently the stickers work as an effective LEO repellant because I didn't see very many and they certainly didn't seem too interested in me. :rider:

Attachments

• twt sticker small.jpg
    twt sticker small.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 290
Evidently the stickers work as an effective LEO repellant because I didn't see very many and they certainly didn't seem too interested in me. :rider:

That's why I have one on my pickup truck too!

Scott, I'll eventually get another small sticker from you next time we're both at Billy's. Won't be this week, going to Arlington for the Special Olympics. Law Enforcement is a big supporter of them. Too bad I can't put one of the TWT stickers on my patrol car (knowingly...). Maybe I can talk Melody into putting one on her car. ;-)

Back