• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ghost'sFall Fest Campout and IXL Clinic, Nov. 20-22-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ghost's Fall Fest Campout and IXL Clinic, Nov. 20-22-2015 at Ghost Rancho. This is open to all for camping, riding, and socializing. IXL Riding School(Brad Collins) will be doing a class on Friday November 20 at a cost of $150 to Brad. We will have open riding and maybe some trail development at the ranch. We are also close to many great dual/sport roads. Menu will be decided as we get closer. Burn ban is off so we will have a fire:trust: This is primitive camping but we do have a new pavilion. Anyone wanting to take the class. send me an email to : ghostrider1964@yahoo.com so I can schedule you. There are only 8 slots max.

Campfire/ride IN List:
1) Woodbutcher
2) PhillipBarret
3) DT
4) Cleatus
5) Big Dave
6) MidlifeCrisis
7) Garfey
8) De Trommelslager
9) MBrew
10)JohnnyL
11)JoToPe
12)BigDaveGS
13)elgato
14) Chottinger83
15) HasBeen
16)M38A1
17)BoulderEd
18)

IXL School list November 20:
CLASS CANCELLED UNTIL BRAD CAN RECOVER!!!

here is a direct link to the map:

[ame="https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=embed&saddr=31.501031,-97.674862&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&sll=31.50158,-97.675034&sspn=0.005351,0.006899&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=17&ie=UTF8&t=m&ll=31.50158,-97.675034&spn=0.005351,0.006899"]Co Rd 266 - Google Maps[/ame]

Last edited:
Doc said she would rather not see me ride for a year ( with a smile that said she did not like them things ). But she did say I did not have to wear the brace, unless I thought it would help me.

So if nothing changes I'll be there on Saturday.

I was hoping you might have another event since RTB got rained out...any chance of getting our T-shirts from the RTB rally?
We paid but didnt make the rally.
I hope to make this one...

Sounds like just what I need. What time does the class start & end on Friday? I cannot afford to camp out for the weekend, so it would have to be a day trip from Houston, if I can make the logistics work.

We will eventually put a link in the first post. About 6 miles north of Gatesville.

Usually what happens is that I get an email from Ghost saying he can't figure out how to link to Google maps and he begs me to do it for him. I give in and post it. I don't want to break with tradition yet. :rofl:

Trying to find Ghost Rancho on the map... Anyone have location info? :)

Yeppers - I'll PM it to you. Can send coordinates if you want, for GPS, or just 100% accurate, easy, directions. Which? Or both?

(Not that I've ever been there before) :lol2:

Usually what happens is that I get an email from Ghost saying he can't figure out how to link to Google maps and he begs me to do it for him. I give in and post it. I don't want to break with tradition yet. :rofl:

Well you hath rank! Make it happen. I put a request in for a 911 address at the gate:chug:

As you can see, the place is pretty centrally located.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 9.32.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 9.32.55 PM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 202
I was posting my plans for the upcoming event when the electricity supply ran out! We lost power for a couple of hours last night.

So... here is my plan, I will bring 3 bikes (all for riders...no easily scared posers), I will be there Thursday evening for class Friday morning (8:30-9:00) class will last most of the day.
Saturday I will ride or make trails or both. The entire time I am there I will eat well, will bring the wok so we will have 2. Sunday----who knows???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back