• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday ride

LYNYRD

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
Since many of us work during the week and can't make the slacker rides, I plan to lead a ride this Saturday if anyone is interested. It will be all paved as far as I know and at a 'spirited' pace. Yes Harley riders are welcome! KSU at the Exxon Tiger Market in Burleson at FM731( John Jones/ Crowley Road ) and Hwy 174 (Wishire Blvd). Riding back roads to Fossil Rim area, 51 and the likes of. Plan to eat at Loco Coyote or might venture over to Hard 8's. I promise lots of curves. My new to me Big Vee needs to stretch her legs a bit. Lynyrd

At work this week, the rumor floating around is that there were over 600 bikes at Loco Coyote this past weekend.

Hour wait for a table and hour wait for food.

Wow, don't want any of that. Hard 8's in Stephenville or Horney Toad in Cranfills Gap.

Man I'd love to But I'll be leading a men's devotional Saturday morning.

Let me know your approximate route so I can intercept.

I'll take FR 203 off 67 down to Walnut Springs then 927 to Iredale then 1238 into the gap. Before this route, it's up in the air based on timing. Trying to get to the gap by noon.

We could meet y'all in walnut springs gas station if you've got a time frame for passing through. ??

If you can get to Loco Coyote by 11:30a, you shouldn't have to wait very long for a table. But noon, the wait will start to get long.

Back