• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

15' KLR, got BarkBuster VPS, Pro Grip 714, and SWMotech panniers. I had a Zero Gravity Touring windscreen, but I got no airflow to my chin vent so I put the stocker back on.

Welcome aboard, Quazy; looking forward to meeting you.
I'll be there, and probably with a friend.
Chad, being it's a bit of a long haul, we'll probably make an overnighter out of it. What towns will we be passing through on the return trip?

Welcome aboard, Quazy; looking forward to meeting you.
I'll be there, and probably with a friend.
Chad, being it's a bit of a long haul, we'll probably make an overnighter out of it. What towns will we be passing through on the return trip?

Brenham would be your best place to overnight. I was planing to make a loop North of Brenham around to Chappell Hill and head back south from there.

I'll meet y'all at the restaurant. I'm hauling a bike in the truck to meet a guy from Austin afterwards that might buy it.

Too much going on. not going to make it. and **** it , rain this morning.

Thinking about doing an early dinner at the Spot in Galveston. Meet at the Buc-ee's on 96 at around 5, ride down together, eat around 6. Please respond if you're gonna make it so we'll know to wait or not.

Buc-ee's
1702 League City Pkwy, League City, TX 77573

Thinking about doing an early dinner at the Spot in Galveston. Meet at the Buc-ee's on 96 at around 5, ride down together, eat around 6. Please respond if you're gonna make it so we'll know to wait or not.

Buc-ee's

Really thought about this. Even went out and cleaned up the bike after the ride yesterday. The better half is a bit under the weather (or should I say the pollen) though, so a ride of this length is out.

Aw, man, sorry to hear. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Come on down for a bike night sometime; you're still welcome :rofl:

Aw, man, sorry to hear. Hope she gets to feeling better soon. Come on down for a bike night sometime; you're still welcome :rofl:

Thanks, I appreciate that! ;-) Was down just last week, just a few blocks from your place. Was thinking of stopping in unannounced, but that usually just gets me in trouble.

Count us in, we are all about ride to eat, eat to ride.

Buc-ee's

I will be there, maybe a few minutes late depending on slow people.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Back